Besides the most funny and exciting aspects such as choosing the location, designing the fittings and elaborating the menu, a wedding’s organization requires a specific bureaucratic process.
In fact, it is necessary that the future spouses:
- make the banns of marriage
- present the mandate of the Town that made the banns (if different than Riccione)
- present the photocopy of effective identity documents of the future spouses and witnesses
- present the receipt of the payment of the rate, if a rate is required
- present the application for wedding celebration at least 30 days before the planned date
- present the wedding document clearance translated in Italian (if at least one of the future spouses is a foreign citizen)
Riccione Wedding supports you with the accomplishment of the bureaucratic procedures, allowing you to arrange your marriage in serenity and relax!